- Put the cell phone down- just like in the car.
- Do not stop your cart in the middle of the aisle.
- Do not stop your cart directly across the aisle from another cart.
- Keep your cart moving as you look for things.
- Discipline your kids at home, and you won't have to start in the grocery store, just because you're embarrassed people are watching.
- Get some plastic- checks are annoying when the store is packed. You can still use those check logs to keep track of your purchases, if that's what you're worried about.
Saturday, April 7, 2007
Shopping Cart Etiquette
As usual, HEB was packed yesterday. Shopping there is worth it to me, but as I looked around at all the faces, I realized that I was not the only one who was frustrated with all the blockages in the aisles. Everyone was impatient and in a bad mood. Follow these simple tips to avoid receiving dirty looks in the store: