Saturday, November 10, 2012

Galveston '12

John had the week off at the end of September, a perfect time to head to the beach in Texas! We dropped the boys off @ my mom's for a couple days. John and I slept in, walked the Strand, went to Schlitterbahn, and ate at the restaurant where we spent our first Valentine's Day- Luigi's. :) We rented a condo @ Pointe West which I highly recommend as long as you don't mind driving almost 30 min into Glaveston to do stuff. My mom brough the boys down later.

chilling on the balcony

The kayak didn't work out so well, but it was a good idea. :)
 
building sand castles with Mommy. great memory!

dug a hole
 
G man loved it

baby face
 
Hi, Mom

Don't eat the sand, G.

We stopped by the Houston Zoo on the way home instead of going to Moody Gardens, like originally planned. We got more for our money! The zoo keepers were out with animals. Here's a hedgehog.
 
on the train @ Herman Park
 
they have a new dino exhibit there.

Blogger is getting my pics out of order, & I don't have the energy to fix it today!
 
Train Museum!

 
 
 

We met up with some sweet friends from when we lived in Houston!


No comments: