The vaccine debate is getting pretty crazy. My advice: stop debating and start researching. That's what I did shortly after my first was born, and I am finally gathering enough info to feel comfortable sharing some of it with you. This is a complex issue which each family needs to look into for themselves. Anyway, I hope this helps someone make a more informed decision. Check out Part 1 here.
1. If you're concerned about abortion, you should be informed as to which vaccines
made using tissue from aborted children.
These vaccines do not contain the tissue IN them, but the ingredients are
cultured in fetal tissue. For some, you can ask for an alternative brand, but
some have no alternative. This may interest anyone who's pro-life.
2. This is the government's table of possible, although rare, serious reactions with a timeline that they would happen in after vaccinations. This is what they go by when deciding
whether to compensate for a vaccine injury, but it gives a blunt view of what
And here are the actual reported symptoms from real people for each year.
3. Hepatitis B:
Risks outweigh the benefits of Hepatitis B vaccine at birth.
Also, autoimmune disorders linked to Heb B vaccine.
(NOTE: Mothers who have Hepatitis B should most likely have their babies vaccinated, as the disease can be transferred to the baby at birth.)
4. Aluminum in vaccines linked to auto-immune issues.
5. The chicken pox vaccine has 2 dangers. One is that older people who have already had it need to be exposed to it every so often to boost their immunity to shingles. This doesn't happen nearly as much because children aren't getting it anymore, so the incidence of shingles is rising among older people. The second is that it might shift the incidence of disease to adults (we don't yet know how long this vaccine lasts), where the disease is much more dangerous and more deadly. LINK
6. HPV vaccine:
Can cause infertility, permanent neurological damage, and even death in
many young people. As of August 13, 2012, VAERS has received 119 reports of
death following HPV vaccination, as well as:
894 reports of disability
517 life-threatening adverse events
9,889 emergency room visits
(I can get the source on this is you need it. I forgot to copy it while doing my research.)
7. MMR Dangers Explained (and the "debunked" study that linked it to autism.)
8. And... Unvaccinated Children 500 times Healthier (if you believe this study)