Most creamers you buy in the store are made from oil & chemicals, yuck! They are full of artificial flavors, and even worse, hydrogenated oils. I found a few alternatives you may enjoy.
1) Coconut milk creamer- a great option for dairy sensitive people.
2) I was very exited to see this! Coffee Mate has caught on to the "natural" trend & has come out with a new creamer with only 4 ingredients: milk, cream, sugar, & natural flavors. No more artificial stuff! It comes in 3 flavors: vanilla, caramel, & sweet cream. I have not tried it yet. Have you?
3) Make your own! I found this blog on Pinterest, which has homemade recipes for several yummy flavors. I want to try this!
Substituted so far...
- Stevia or xylitol FOR: artificial sweeteners
- Cane sugar FOR: high fructose corn syrup
- Honey, maple syrup, molasses, agave, or fruit juice FOR: all refined sugars
- Bragg's Liquid Aminos FOR: Soy Sauce
- Peanut Butter w/ only peanuts & salt FOR: old school PB
- Fruit spread FOR: jelly or jam
- more natural coffee creamer FOR: the regular, store bought stuff